Saturday, September 29, 2012

Rock-A-Bye Sweet Baby Kate

It is with shattered hearts, but with hearts full of a loving peace, we share with you the passing of our Sweet Kate.  She graced this earth for nearly 26 hours departing it at 7:54 pm.  Her passing was peaceful.  She was wrapped in her cozy blanket snuggled in our arms when she took her last breaths.

We were/are so blessed to be her parents!  I have never seen such a tiny, new person have such an impact on so many.

We love you Kate and look forward to the day we see you and wrap you in our arms again!

Thank you all for your outpouring of love, support and prayers.
Every single one of them was felt to the fullest.

All our love,
Matt, Betsy, the Boys and Sweet Kate

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this news. I had very high hopes. My love to you all. Aunt Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is just breaking for you. What a precious beautiful little soul Kate is. Sending you all my love & prayers. xoxo Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so sorry to hear about Kate's passing, though we're comforted to know that you enjoyed 26 precious hours with Kate. Our prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Matt and Betsy, I cannot even imagine your pain, the journey, nor the incredible strength you both have endured through this difficult time. I am so sorry. May God keep you close. ~ Laveta

    ReplyDelete